Crossfit Gym Boise, Idaho
Feel Strong – Look Strong
If you’re working out to build muscle but not eating to get stronger you’re not going to make any progress. Our 1-on-1 nutrition coaching program will create actionable steps to help you gain stronger muscles the right way and help you keep it.
Interested in becoming stronger?
How does the Hidden Gem Nutrition program work?
You will get:
- A personalized assessment. Everyone begins with a personalized assessment. This is a 60 minute meeting with one of our nutrition coaches where we discuss your goals, limitations, and current nutritional educational level.
- Customized nutrition program. We develop a program for you that fits your lifestyle and current level of nutritional knowledge and commitment. We’ve constantly heard that previous nutrition programs didn’t work was because of it being too restrictive, boring, and hard to follow. We meet you where you’re at and gently guide you to where you want to be.
- Support from others like you – no one has to do it alone. Join our private members facebook group for support and recipes to get you through the tough times such as busy schedules, traveling, work/family obligations.
- Accountability. You can have a Ph.D in Dietetics and still not get anywhere with your strength goals. Unless you take massive action and are held accountable for those actions you will just you’re your tires and stay where you started. Our unique accountability approach will keep you on track and not feel micromanaged.
We designed the foundation of our nutrition program to support our busiest clients (CEOs, full time parents, working parents, and more). You can get the fat loss results you want in as little as 2-3 hours of prep per week. Our step by step system will help you make a drastic, life-changing transformation and feel stress free while doing it.
Is this the right program for me?
Yes. Regardless of your motivation for starting nutrition coaching, we are here to help. Many people start with us because:
- YOU WANT TO BUILD MUSCLE
- YOU’VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A NUTRITION PROGRAM THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING SUPER RESTRICTIVE ON YOUR FOODS
- YOU NEED HELP GETTING STARTED
Top 5 Tips to Getting Stronger
- Eat more high quality foods like meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, moderate starch, and little sugar
- Lift weights at high intensity 3-4x per week
- Do conditioning workouts at high intensity 1-3x per week
- Limit alcohol intake to 1-2 drinks per week
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night