Crossfit Gym Boise, Idaho
Live Better – More Energy, Less Pain, Feel Amazing
Optimal health and wellness is more than just food and exercise. It includes rest, stress management, sleep, relationships (personal and professional), mindset and more.
Feel like you need some help improving your health?
You will get:
- A personalized assessment. Everyone begins with a personalized assessment. This is a 60 minute meeting with one of our nutrition coaches where we discuss your goals, limitations, and current nutritional educational level.
- Customized nutrition program. We develop a program for you that fits your lifestyle and current level of nutritional knowledge and commitment. We’ve constantly heard that previous nutrition programs didn’t work was because of it being too restrictive, boring, and hard to follow. We meet you where you’re at and gently guide you to where you want to be.
- Support from others like you – no one has to do it alone. Join our private members facebook group for support and recipes to get you through the tough times such as busy schedules, traveling, work/family obligations.
- Accountability. You can have a Ph.D in Dietetics and still not get anywhere with your goals of living better. Unless you take massive action and are held accountable for those actions you will just you’re your tires and stay where you started. Our unique accountability approach will keep you on track and not feel micromanaged.
We designed the foundation of our nutrition program to support our busiest clients (CEOs, full time parents, working parents, and more). You can get the fat loss results you want in as little as 2-3 hours of prep per week. Our step by step system will help you make a drastic, life-changing transformation and feel stress free while doing it.
Is this the right program for me?
Yes. Regardless of your motivation for starting nutrition coaching, we are here to help. Many people start with us because:
- YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH AND FEEL AMAZING
- YOU’VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A NUTRITION PROGRAM THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING SUPER RESTRICTIVE ON YOUR FOODS
- YOU NEED HELP GETTING STARTED
Top 5 Tips for Improving Your Health
- Eat meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, some starch and little sugar, but also enjoy the food you eat!
- Lift weights at a moderate intensity 2-3x per week.
- Do conditioning work 1-3x per week at moderate intensity.
- Limit alcohol to less than 4 drinks per week.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night.